6.1 When you visit our website, general information about your computer and its location (and, if applicable, the website you last visited), may be transmitted to NN. Such information, however, cannot be used to identify you as an individual.
6.1.1 Whenever we ask you for personal information that may be positively identifying you as an individual, we would ask for your consent to collect and to store such personal information. In addition, we will always provide an explanation of why we need this information, on why we collect and store and how we plan to use the information provided to us.
6.1.2 We will only use personally identifiable information that has been collected and stored in accordance with the purpose that we have indicated (e.g. for notifying you on any educational programs from NN). When such purpose is no longer required, we will delete the personal information collected in order to protect your privacy.
6.1.4 For any type of cookie that is used to collect personal information for a specific purpose, NN shall process the personal data exclusively for the purpose(s) for which you were previously informed about via the Cookie banner.
6.1.5 All of your personal data will be treated confidentially and only used exclusively in accordance with the purposes stated above.
6.1.6 NN may employ third parties as service providers who will then also have access to your personal data and who process them further. Personal data can also be passed on to other areas with its partner companies, such as the Novo Nordisk Group and/or Novo Nordisk Pharma (Singapore) Pte Ltd.
6.1.7 If a third party uses your personal information for processing outside of the EU / EEA, this shall be done on in accordance with applicable laws of the EU.
6.1.8 According to the data protection guidelines of Singapore, you have the following rights. Please contact NN for further details:
- You can receive an overview of your personal data stored with us;
- You can have a copy of your personal information stored with us;
- You can request for an update or correction of your personal information;
- You can have your personal data deleted or destroyed;
- You can stop or restrict the processing of your personal data;
- When you give us your consent to the processing of your personal data you can revoke this consent at any time.
- You can file a complaint about the way in which your personal data is stored with NN.
Please refer to our ‘Privacy Notice’ section for further information on personal data protection under this website.